Films & Other Videos
Films with: Cuesta, Michael
- 12 and holding
- Three close friends start down the path of self-discovery and begin to find their own voices. A family member dies and the three come together to grapple with feelings of revenge, learn the burden of grief, and to experience the changes of growing up.
- DVD 4575
- "Marine Sgt. Nicholas Brody (Lewis) is now a U.S. congressman, and former CIA agent Carrie Mathison (Danes) has returned to civilian life. But when a new and potentially devastating terrorist threat emerges, Brody and Carrie's lives become intertwined once again and they resume their delicate dance of suspicion, deceit and desire"--Container.
- DVD 9911
- Kill the messenger
- Webb stumbles onto a story which leads to the shady origins of the men who started the crack epidemic on the nation's streets, and further alleges that the CIA was aware of major dealers who were smuggling cocaine into the U.S., and using the profits to arm rebels fighting in Nicaragua. Despite warnings from drug kingpins and CIA operatives to stop his investigation, Webb keeps digging to uncover a conspiracy with explosive implications.
- DVD 10756
- Fifteen-year-old Howie loses just about everything and everyone in the space of a single week, but ends up finding himself in the process. His mother has just died. His father, a corrupt building contractor, can barely keep tabs on his young girlfriend, let alone his own son. Thusly, the teen must navigate his adolescence virtually unsupervised. Floating towards an ill-behaved existence, Howie and his crowd begin robbing houses in the middle-class neighborhoods off the Long Island Expressway. Together, he and his best friend Gary break into a place belonging to an old guy named Big John, a local man who is a respected pillar of the community. When Big John fingers Gary for the crime, Howie learns that his pal has been leading the secret, dangerous life of a gay hustler. Subsequently, we also discover that Big John is a pedophile.
- DVD 4608
- Six feet under.
- Includes all 13 episodes of the first season. A look at members of a dysfunctional family that operates a funeral home in Pasadena. With the elder son returning home for the holidays to shattering news, the family must learn to deal with a death of their own, while figuring out how to go ahead with the business of the living. A funny and emotional look at a grieving American family ... that just happens to be in the grief management business.
- DVD 1840