Films & Other Videos
Films with: Cosmos, Jean
- Capitaine Conan
- Conan, a dedicated career soldier, serves the band of fifty French irregulars under his command in the Great War. After the signing of the 1919 Armistice, Conan lays down his arms but his troops continue to fight.
- DVD 6405
- Laissez-passer Safe conduct /
- During the Nazi occupation of France during World War II, the nation's movie studios continued to operate. Jean Devaivre is an assistant director for Continental Pictures, a studio which has recently been taken over by the Germans and is headed by Dr. Greven. With a wife and son to support, Devaivre feels he has little choice but to continue with his work. Screenwriter Jean Aurenche, a man who lives for wine, women and song, refuses to work for Greven, and struggles to find a way to make a living with his words.
- DVD 3144
- Princesse de Montpensier
- "A sweeping and romantic historical epic"--Container. Set in the 16th century, Marie de Mezieres is deeply in love with her dashing cousin Henri de Guise. However, due to her father's political ambitions, she is forced into a marriage with the well-connected Philippe de Montpensier, who she has never met. When Philippe is called away to fight, she is left in the care of Count Chabannes, an aging nobleman. It isn't long before she is exposed to the sexual and political intrigues of court.
- DVD 10342
- Vie et rien d'autre Life and nothing but /
- Two years after World War I, Major Dellaplane helps two women search for the men they have lost in the war.
- DVD 5644