Films & Other Videos
Films with: Collee, John
- Happy feet collection /
- Happy feet: Emperor Penguins from Antarctica each express their true love with a special heartsong of their own that expresses their very being. However, the misfit Mumble cannot sing. Instead he has an extraordinary talent to tap dance with almost magical energy and expression. Nevertheless, the leadership of the colony fearfully blames the young penguin's unorthodox ways for the lean fishing that threatens them all. Defiant in the face of unjust rejection, Mumble and his true friends set out to find the true cause of the famine. Through the friends trials and perils, Mumble learns many things about his frozen world, not the least of which being that his toe tapping talent may be what he needs to save his people. Happy feet two: Mumble is back - and everybody's favourite tap-dancing penguin noe has a son names Erik! Mumble was born to dance, but little Erik just isn't feelin' the beat. Int his epic sequel to the Academy award winning Happy Feet, Erik must discover what his own "thing" is in a world of singing and dancing choices. When the entire nation of Emperor Penguins is threatened, trapped by an enormous iceberg, Antarctic creatures big and small must get to work together to rescue them ... Only then does Erik find his own groove.
- DVD 12536
- Hotel Mumbai
- A true story of humanity and heroism, this film vividly recounts the 2008 siege of the famed Taj Hotel by a group of terrorists in Mumbai, India. Among the dedicated hotel staff is the renowned chef Hemant Oberoi and a waiter who choose to risk their lives to protect their guests. As the world watches on, a desperate couple is forced to make unthinkable sacrifices to protect their newborn child.
- DVD 13068
- Master and commander the far side of the world /
- During the Napoleonic Wars, a British frigate, the HMS Surprise, and the larger French warship, Acheron, stalk each other off of the coast of South America. Lucky Jack, as he is referred to by his crew, is well regarded by his men, who trust him implicitly, even after the first devastating battle and an apparent personal vendetta against the French captain. The ship's surgeon balances the violence of his chosen life with the quiet demeanor of the scientist. He is the captain's friend and confidant, the two frequently playing violin and cello duets together.
- DVD 4377
- In one of the last traditional tribes in the South Pacific, a young girl falls in love with her chief 's grandson. But when war with their enemies escalates, Wawa is unknowingly betrothed as part of a peace deal. The young lovers run away, but are pursued by warriors of both tribes. With their lives on the line, the star-crossed lovers must choose between their hearts and the peaceful future of the tribe.
- DVD 12079