Films & Other Videos
Films with: Coixet, Isabel
- In England in 1959, free spirited widow Florence Green follows her lifelong dream by opening a bookshop in a conservative coastal town.
- DVD 12982
- Cultural critic David Kepesh finds his state of 'emancipated manhood' thrown into tragic disarray. David is a renowned college professor whose life is turned inside out when he becomes involved in a passionate relationship with Consuela. Consuela is a well-mannered student who awakens a sense of sexual possessiveness in her teacher. As their sexual relationship evolves, an incredible love story is born.
- DVD 6482
- Learning to drive
- Wendy is a fiery Manhattan author whose husband has just left her for another woman; Darwan is a soft-spoken taxi driver from India on the verge of an arranged marriage. Wendy sets out to reclaim her independence, but as a lifelong New Yorker, she's never learned to drive -- so she hires the calm, restrained Darwan to teach her. As Darwan shows her how to take control of the wheel, Wendy coaches him on how to impress a woman, and their unlikely friendship awakens them to the joy, humor, and love in starting life anew.--Container
- DVD 11540
- My life without me Ma vie sans moi /
- A young woman conceals the fact of her terminal cancer to live her life with a passion she never had before.
- DVD 8290
- Paris, je t'aime
- The world's top directors and some of America's top stars create a panoramic portrait of Paris. Find yourself transported by these sexy, romantic, haunting, dramatic, and beautiful stories.
- DVD 5242
- Secret life of words
- Hannah, a recluse who wears a hearing aid, is forced by her employer to take a vacation. On holiday she finds a job on an oil rig caring for Josef, a burn victim who has temporarily lost his sight. Hannah's job is to care for Josef until he is stable enough to be transferred. There is almost no one on the rig, except a cook, an oceanographer and a few others out at sea. Hannah tends to Josef and he slowly breaks her shell of silence.
- DVD 5139