Films & Other Videos
Films with: Cohen, Danny
- A woman returns to the community that shunned her for her attraction to a childhood friend. Once back, their passions reignite as they explore the boundaries of faith and sexuality.
- DVD 12783
- Florence Foster Jenkins
- A New York socialite dreams of becoming a great opera singer. While the voice she hears in her head is beautiful, to everyone else it is hilariously awful. Her husband and biggest fan, St. Clair Bayfield is determined to protect his beloved Florence from the truth. But when Florence stages a huge concert at Carnegie Hall, he faces his greatest challenge to make sure her performance is a rousing success.
- DVD 12054
- John Adams
- While our new nation was suffering attacks from both within and without, John Adams had a vision of a nation of liberty and justice for all. He guided his peers--General George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson--in setting the values and agenda for a glorious, free America. Adams and his wife Abigail refined these ambitious democratic ideals, and their partnership became one of the most moving love stories in American history.
- DVD 5631
- Pirate radio
- A rogue band of DJs captivate Britain in the 1960s. The music they play defines a generation and the DJs stand up to a government that, incomprehensibly, preferred jazz. The Count is a big, brash, American god of the airwaves; Quentin is the boss of Radio Rock. Radio rock is a pirate radio station situated in the middle of the North Atlantic that's populated by an eclectic crew of rock and roll DJs that include: Gavin, the greatest DJ in Britain who has just returned from his drug tour of America who wants to reclaim his rightful position; Dave, an ironic, intelligent and cruelly funny co-broadcaster; and a fearsome British government official out for blood against the drug takers and lawbreakers of a once-great nation.
- DVD 11242
- After five-year old Jack and his Mom escape from the enclosed environment that Jack has known his entire life, the boy makes a miraculous discovery: the outside world.
- DVD 11537