Films & Other Videos
Films with: Cochran, Robert
- It's been over a year since his wife's death, but Jack Bauer and his daughter are still reeling from the tragedy. The two are estranged and Jack no longer works for CTU. An urgent phone call from the President plunges Jack back into another 24-hour nightmare as he races against time to prevent the detonation of a nuclear bomb in Los Angeles.
- DVD 6008
- Three years after thwarting a terrorist attack on the United States, Jack Bauer is back in L.A. working undercover to bring down drug lord Ramon Salazar. The FBI receives a phone call threatening to release a deadly virus in Los Angeles, if Salazar is not released from prison within six hours.
- DVD 6051
- Many familiar faces return for this day of crisis. A fearsome new villain is played with cold-hearted intensity. The threat this time around is much different, and for Jack Bauer there are multiple situations to deal with. Jack has to make some extremely difficult choices, including how to handle a new love in his life who happens to be the daughter of the Secretary of Defense. Their new found love will be put to the ultimate test during the next 24 hours.
- DVD 6052
- Eighteen months after faking his own death, Jack Bauer is forced to return to Los Angeles when it becomes apparent that the only four people who know he is still alive are being systemically targeted for assassination. The assassinations coincide with the signing of an anti-terrorism treaty between Russia and the U.S., leading Jack to suspect a link between the assassinations, the treaty, and a group of Russian terrorists.
- DVD 6054
- After twenty months in a Chinese prison, Jack Bauer is suddenly returned to the United States. But instead of being free, Jack's release is part of a secret deal: his life in return for the location of Hamri Al-Assad, the leader of a terrorist organization that has unleashed a wave of terror across the country. A broken man, physically and mentally, Jack agrees to the exchange. But when he learns that his new captor, Abu Fayed, is actually the man behind the attacks and that his own sacrifice is meaningless, Jack lashes out and escapes. Now he must convince the president and CTU that the man they are trying to kill may be the only man who can end the rapidly escalating violence.
- DVD 6056