Films & Other Videos
Films with: Clinton, Hillary Rodham
- Eleanor Roosevelt story
- Hillary Rodham Clinton hosts this account of the former First Lady, a lonely, unhappy child who became the most admired and respected woman in the world.
- DVD 3064
- Hunting of the president [the ten-year campaign to destroy Bill Clinton] /
- This is the story of a sustained and well-funded effort to discredit and defeat Bill Clinton, dating from his gubernatorial days in Arkansas and eventually leading to his impeachment trial.
- DVD 3277
- Maya Angelou And Still I Rise /
- "Poet, storyteller, actress, dancer, and passionate activist Maya Angelou gave people the freedom to think about their history in a way they never had before. Hers was a prolific life in which she inspired generations with lyrical modern African-American thought that pushed boundaries. This unprecedented film celebrates Dr. Angelou by weaving her words with rare and intimate archival photographs and videos that show her impact on the world. From her upbringing in the Depression-era South to her work with Malcolm X in Ghana to her inaugural speech for President Bill Clinton, the film takes us on an incredible journey through the life of a true American icon"--From container.
- DVD 11946
- Mr. Conservative Goldwater on Goldwater /
- Follows Arizona Senator Barry Goldwater's tumultuous election year, as well as other years in a career that encompassed numerous political and ideological triumphs. Though he never achieved the ultimate prize, the election of Ronald Reagan in 1980 vindicated the conservative agenda Goldwater had long championed. Ironically, in later years, Goldwater's support of issues like abortion and gay rights were diametrically opposed to those of the "new conservative" leadership, underscoring both the distance the country has traveled in the last 40 years, as well as the dogged independence Goldwater embodied up to his death in 1998.
- DVD 6592
- Road to the presidency inside the Clinton campaign /
- An unprecedented view of the 1992 Presidential election. Go inside the 'War Room' and get a startling up-close view of Bill Clinton's path through the primaries, the Democratic convention, and the televised debates with President George H.W. Bush. Goes beyond simple campaign reporting and gives a compelling view that is funny and poignant as well as instructive.
- DVD 3296