Films & Other Videos
Films with: Cilento, Diane
- Agony and the ecstasy
- When Pope Julius II (Harrison) commissions Michelangelo (Heston) to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, the artist initially refuses. Virtually forced to do the job by Julius, he later destroys his own work and flees Rome. Eventually resumed, the project becomes a battle of wills fueled by the artistic and temperamental differences that form the core of this movie.
- DVD 3806
- Hitler the last ten days /
- Hitler's last days in an underground bunker give insight to his special breed of madness. The Fuehrer sits with chief leaders on his 56th birthday and watches the collapse of Nazi Germany while eating chocolate cake. As the reports of advancing Red Army troops reach him, Hitler is married to his mistress, Eva Braun. The guests are each given a silver-framed picture of The Fuehrer and two cyanide capsules.
- DVD 6720
- A white man raised as an Apache faces confrontation with society.
- DVD 2014
- The international cult phenomenon that is positively Hitchcockian, with a liberal dose of the supernatural. Witches, serial killers, ghosts, con-artists, Satanists, and terrorists are just some of the villains involved in the outlandish plots, the unexpected twists, and the even more surprising endings.
- DVD 5593
- Tom Jones
- Lusty tale set in 18th century England. Tom Jones is an orphan raised by the village squire who grows up to be a handsome young man with a way with women. He loves the daughter of a neighboring landowner, and falls into many adventures in pursuit of her, including duels, bedroom romps and prison!
- DVD 333
- Wicker man
- When a young girl mysteriously disappears, Police Sergeant Howie travels to a remote Scottish island to investigate. But this pastoral community, led by the strange Lord Summerisle, is not what it seems as the devout Christian detective soon uncovers a secret society of wanton lust and pagan blasphemy. Can Howie now stop the cult's ultimate sacrifice before he himself comes face-to-face with the horror of the Wicker Man?
- DVD 2478