Films & Other Videos
Films with: Chevalier, Maurice
- Chagrin et la pitié chronique d'une ville française sous l'occupation = The sorrow and the pity : chronicle of a French city under the Occupation
- Through interviews with participants and newsreel footage, examines the occupation of France by the Germans during World War II as it occurred in the French city of Clermont-Ferrand. Concentrates on the themes of collaboration and resistance.
- DVD 6560
- A musical set in Paris in which a girl trained as a high society courtesan falls in love with a rich and handsome boulevardier.
- DVD 224
- Love in the afternoon Hao ŭi yŏnjŏng /
- She plays the cello. He plays the field. She's coltishly young. He's worldly and mature. Lovestruck conservatory student Ariane knows she's not like millionaire American playboy Frank Flanagan. But if she pretends to be just as much a cosmopolitan lover as he is, maybe the magic of l'amour will take hold.
- DVD 10718
- Love parade
- In mythical Sylvania, Queen Louise's cabinet are worried that she will become an old maid, and are delighted when she marries the rougish Count Renard. Unfortunately, he finds his position as Queen's Consort unsatisfying and without purpose, and the marriage soon runs into difficulties. The Love parade introduced the screen operetta genre.
- DVD 6770
- One hour with you
- A seemingly blissful couple's marriage hits the skids when the wife's flirtatious school chum comes on to her husband a bit too strong.
- DVD 6838
- Smiling lieutenant
- A Viennese lieutenant is enamored of a freethinking all-girl-orchestra-leading cutie. But complications ensue when the sexually repressed princess of Flausenthurm sets her sights on him.
- DVD 6839