Films & Other Videos
- Ceux qui m'aiment prendront le train Those who love me can take the train /
- About a dozen lovers, friends, and students of a famous artist travel from Paris to his hometown of Limoges for his funeral. On the train ride there, the mourners review their own lives.
- DVD 836
- Georges Danton, the popular revolutionary leader, returns to Paris at a time when the new Republic is in disarray. Robespierre and his allies have set up a monstrous dictatorship, beginning the infamous "Reign of Terror." Danton pleads with the people for an end to the bloodshed which violates the spirit of their revolution.
- DVD 12310
- Jean is a successful publisher. He has refined tastes and abundant material possessions, among which he seems to include his wife, Gabrielle. But in a single afternoon, Gabrielle decides to leave him for another man and then abruptly reverses her decision. Now, everything that Jean believed to be true about his life and marriage falls apart.
- DVD 4965
- What starts out as a weekly anonymous tryst between a divorced man and a married woman turns into a searing portrait of loneliness and emotional need.
- DVD 3069
- Reine Margot Queen Margot /
- Thrown into a political marriage of convenience by her ruthlessly power-hungry family, the beautiful Margot soon finds herself hopelessly drawn into their murderous affairs. It's then she realizes her only hope of escape lies somewhere between the heroic soldier who loves her and the enemy husband who could save her.
- DVD 7610
- Ring des Nibelungen a stage festival drama for three days and a preliminary evening, produced at the Bayreuth Festspielhaus /
- An allegory telling the mythic tale of the battle for power between the Nibelung dwarfs, the giants and the gods.
- DVD 7767