Films & Other Videos
Films with: Chancellor, Anna
- A group of students fall in love and sleep around against the backdrop of the 1968 student riots in Paris.
- DVD 6582
- Happy prince
- The Happy Prince tells the untold story of the last days of Oscar Wilde. Though his last days were tragic, Wilde reflects on his life with humor at a distance. As he lies on his deathbed in Paris, memories of his life come to him in flashes. He recounts his fame in London and how he fell from grace in the same city. He looks back at his past lovers including his wife, his affair with a lord, and the love of someone who tried saving him in the end.
- DVD 12998
- "Rejoining The Hour a year on in 1957, the team are still striving to broadcast the stories they believe in, grappling with the disturbing threat of the Cold War and a country in the grip of unsettling, rapid change. Bel is still single and determined not to get involved with another married man, but finds herself taking on her adversary Bill Kendall, an ITV producer whose magnetic charm she can't help but find irresistible. Hector has risen to the status of a national celebrity and, drawn into the seductive glamour of Soho nightclub, El Paradis, falls under the spell of the beautiful and seductive KiKi. No longer happy at The Hour under Randall's new regime, he is tempted by offers from ITV, but when a night at the club goes badly wrong, scandal threatens and Hector must try and stop a news story that could destroy his marriage and his career. Investigative reporter Freddie makes an unexpected return to uncover and tackle police corruption within the world of Soho crime and vice"--Container.
- DVD 10825
- Pride and prejudice
- The story of lively and rebellious Elizabeth, one of five unmarried daughters living in the countryside of 19th century England, in a world where an advantageous marriage is a woman's sole occupation.
- DVD 1706
- Testament of youth
- A powerful story of love, war and remembrance, based on the First World War memoir by Vera Brittain, which has become the classic testimony of that war from a woman's point of view. A searing journey from youthful hopes and dreams to the edge of despair and back again, a film about young love, the futility of war and how to make sense of the darkest times.
- DVD 11360