Films & Other Videos
Films with: Cervi, Tonino
- Boccaccio '70 : scherzo in quattro atti /
- Four satires on morality, prudery, and hypocrisy.
- DVD 7757
- Commare secca The grim reaper /
- The brutalized corpse of a prostitute is found in a Roman park, along the banks of the Tiber River. The police round up and interrogate a handful of possible suspects. Each has to explain why he is there. One of them is the killer.
- DVD 4510
- Nino is an auto-factory foreman who takes his proper, modern wife and two blonde daughters from industrial Milan to the antiquated, rural Sicily to visit his family and get back in touch with his roots. Nino gets more than he bargained for when he discovers some harsh truths about his ancestors and himself.
- DVD 5624
- Momento della verità The Moment of truth /
- "[A] visceral plunge into the life of a famous torero played by real-life bullfighting legend Miguel Mateo, known as Miguelin. Charting his rise and fall with a single-minded focus on the bloody business at hand, the film is at once gritty and operatic, placing the viewer right in the thick of the ring's action, as close to death as possible. ... [T]his is a not just an electrifying drama but also a profound and moving inquiry into a violent world and it's perhaps the greatest bullfighting movie ever made."--Container.
- DVD 8898