Films & Other Videos
Films with: Celi, Adolfo
- Agony and the ecstasy
- When Pope Julius II (Harrison) commissions Michelangelo (Heston) to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, the artist initially refuses. Virtually forced to do the job by Julius, he later destroys his own work and flees Rome. Eventually resumed, the project becomes a battle of wills fueled by the artistic and temperamental differences that form the core of this movie.
- DVD 3806
- Hitler the last ten days /
- Hitler's last days in an underground bunker give insight to his special breed of madness. The Fuehrer sits with chief leaders on his 56th birthday and watches the collapse of Nazi Germany while eating chocolate cake. As the reports of advancing Red Army troops reach him, Hitler is married to his mistress, Eva Braun. The guests are each given a silver-framed picture of The Fuehrer and two cyanide capsules.
- DVD 6720
- Live like a cop die like a man Uomini si nasce, poliziotti si muore /
- Antonio and Alfredo are part of a special Roman police squad and play by their own rules. They don't arrest their criminals, they kill them. They are on the hunt for Roberto Pasquini. High-powered motorcycles and helicopters add to the excitement of the chase.
- DVD 11102
- Mala ordina Italian connection /
- Luca Carnali is a small-time mobster and pimp who ends up, through no fault of his own, in a web of a settlement of scores between two main men in the Mafia and is forced to fight against two killers from New York who were sent to Italy to eliminate him. The second film in a triology by Fernando Di Leo.
- DVD 9107