Films & Other Videos
Films with: Cavendish, Jonathan
- The inspiring true love story of Robin and Diana Cavendish, an adventurous couple who refuse to give up in the face of a devastating disease. Their heartwarming celebration of human possibility marks the directorial debut of Andy Serkis.
- DVD 12550
- Bridget Jones's diary
- In her mid-thirties, still single and still being set up with dates by her mom, Bridget decides she needs to make a change in her life. She falls for her boss who uses her and then dumps her. In the meantime, Bridget keeps running into the divorced guy her mom tried to set her up with, and he happens to be ex-friends with her boss. She uses her diary as a confessional and she begins to wonder if she will ever find true love.
- DVD 1792
- London's gambling world is the setting where aspiring writer Jack Manfred, suffering from writer's block, takes a job as a croupier to support his art. Knowing the dangers of the cards, Jack is adamant about remaining a professional outsider, but the temptations of the game inevitably swallow him deeper than he could have ever anticipated.
- DVD 2750
- December bride
- A proud Irish servant girl rebels against her strict upbringing by having love affairs with two brothers at the same time. Sarah and the brothers risk happiness, reputation, and safety for their daring love.
- DVD 6230
- Elizabeth the golden age /
- 1585: Philip II's Catholic Spain is the most powerful empire in the world. Only England, ruled by Protestant Elizabeth, stands against him. The Queen is threatened by a depleted treasury, constant threats of assassination, and plots by Philip to install her cousin, Queen Mary of Scotland, on her throne. To which end a great armada is poised to invade England--as punishment for the capture of his treasure-ships, and to make Europe safe for Catholicism--even as Elizabeth's attention is diverted to Sir Walter Raleigh, returned from the New World with two gifts: the territory of Virginia and tobacco. Facing her greatest challenge, Elizabeth must rally her country to safeguard her kingdom, destroy her enemies, and secure her position as "Mother to her people."
- DVD 6132
- Into the west
- Two young brothers living in the Dublin slums run away with a magical horse, trying to recapture their family's traditional life as tinkers and to find the wild west of their imaginations, while their desperate father and the law search for them.
- DVD 2242