Films & Other Videos
Films with: Casini, Stefania
- Belly of an architect
- Stourley Kracklite, a burly middle-aged American architect, is in Rome to organize a large-scale exhibition of the work of Etienne-Louis Boullee (1728-1799), a visionary French architect. His wife Louisa is along, and a little bored with his cerebral fixations. Surrounded by Roman art and architecture--whose perfect scaling and Classicist surfaces he has always admired--Kracklite is overcome by narcissistic jealousy. Amidst the graceful clean domes, virile statues, and sturdily parallel columns of Roman monuments, Kracklite suspects Louisa of trying to poison him as his prodigious gut begins giving him searing pains. Anxious and paranoid, he's undone by his fear that despite his internal inspirations, an architect is a speck of a thing compared to what he builds--huge, material spectacles that far outlive their progenitors.
- DVD 11953
- Blood for Dracula
- A shortage of Romanian virgins drives the vampire Count Dracula and his faithful servant Anton to Italy. There an aristocratic family is pleased to provide a bride from among their daughters. But the count chokes on their nonvirginal blood. The family handyman, Mario rapes the 14-year-old daughter, ostensibly to save her from the vampire. After the climactic carnage, this peasant commands the estate.
- DVD 952
- Bye bye monkey Ciao maschio /
- Symbolic film exploring the question of whether mankind is doomed and history is destined to repeat itself, or whether people can discover a way to avoid the mistakes of the past and be rewarded by fresh hope with the next generation.
- DVD 831
- Horror film about an American student enrolled in a German dance academy. A series of bizarre incidents and brutal murders puts the academy in chaos.
- DVD 5372