Films & Other Videos
Films with: Carroll, Leo G.
- Alfred Hitchcock's Spellbound
- Dr. Constance Petersen is a psychiatrist with a firm understanding of human nature - or so she thinks. That is until the mysterious Dr. Anthony Edwardes becomes the new chief of staff at the Green Manors Mental Asylum. The bookish and detached Constance plummets into a whirlwind of tangled identities and feverish psychoanalysis, where the greatest risk is to fall in love.
- DVD 2131
- Alfred Hitchcock's strangers on a train
- A tennis star (Guy) is harassed on a train by a psychotic (Bruno)who wants to swap murders and who proceeds to carry out his part of the unconfirmed bargain. The British version amplifies Bruno's flamboyance, his homoerotic attraction to Guy, and his psychotic personality.
- DVD 350
- Parent trap
- Hayley Mills stars as two young girls who, while at summer camp, discover that they are long-lost twin sisters, separated shortly after birth. Reunited at last, they launch a coast-to-coast campaign to rekindle romance between their estranged parents.
- DVD 2939
- The famous Dr. Edwardes takes over as head of the Green Manors Mental Asylum and finds himself attracted to Dr. Constance Petersen, but she soon realizes he is a paranoid amnesiac imposter and tries to cure him while finding out what happened to the real Dr. Edwardes.
- DVD 343
- Strangers on a train
- Guy Haines, a tennis star who hates his wife, is approached on a train by a stranger, Bruno Anthony, who hates his father. Anthony offers a plan: each could kill the other's victim. No motive, no clue would link the two murders save the casual meeting of strangers on a train.
- DVD 5785