Films & Other Videos
Films with: Carré, Isabelle
- À la folie-- pas du tout He loves me, he loves me not /
- Angelique, a young student, is in love with a married doctor. She tries to convince him to leave his pregnant wife. Is the love affair the one-sided obsession of a desperate woman clinging to a hopeless dream, and turning it into a nightmare when she realizes it may not come true?
- DVD 4797
- Enfants du siècle Children of the century /
- A biographical history of the love affair between George Sand and Alfred de Musset that scandalized their families, friends and the salons of Paris in nineteenth century France.
- DVD 6283
- Respire Breathe /
- Charlie is seventeen and bored. Her estranged parents are too caught up in their own drama to pay her much attention. Enter Sarah, a confident and charismatic new transfer student who brings with her an alluring air of boldness and danger. The two form an instant connection, and through shared secrets, love interests and holiday getaways their relationship deepens to levels of unspoken intimacy.
- DVD 11506