Films & Other Videos
Films with: Cantor, Steven
- Sergei Polunin is a breathtaking ballet talent who questions his existence and his commitment to dance just as he is about to become a legend.
- DVD 12259
- Devil's playground
- Looks at the Pennsylvania Dutch tradition of rumspringa which is a period in a teenager's life during which they are set free to explore the world outside the Amish life. This is so that they can make an informed decision before they make a commitment to join the church at adulthood. Follows four teenagers in their time of discovery.
- DVD 3141
- I am an animal the story of Ingrid Newkirk and PETA /
- Candid and introspective look at the beliefs and motives of Ingrid Newkirk, founder and leader of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. Told through interviews with Newkirk, PETA employees, PETA supporters, and critics alike.
- DVD 8016
- What remains the life and work of Sally Mann /
- "What Remains returns to follow the creation of Mann's new seminal work: a photo series revolving around various aspects of death and decay. Never one to compromise, Sally Mann reflects on her own personal feelings toward death as she continues to examine the boundaries of contemporary photography. Shown at her home on her family farm in Virginia, she is surrounded by her husband and now grown children, and her willingness to reveal her artistic process as it unfolds allows the viewer to gain exclusive entrance to her world." -- back cover.
- DVD 5249