Films & Other Videos
Films with: Cannon, Reuben
- Get on the bus
- Follows a group of different men traveling from Los Angeles to the Million Man March in Washington, D.C. They board the bus as strangers but emerge three days and thousands of miles later as brothers.
- DVD 1282
- Love don't cost a thing
- Alvin is a brilliant, but awkward teenager, who seizes a golden opportunity when popular cheerleader, Paris, wrecks her parents SUV and is strapped for cash. Alvin and Paris agree to strike a bargain: Alvin will do the repairs for free if Paris pretends to be his girlfriend for two weeks, all in the hopes of elevating his fledgling social standing. Little does he know, being popular is not all that it's cracked up to be.
- DVD 10816
- Tyler Perry's Madea goes to jail
- After a high-speed freeway chase puts Madea in front of the judge, her reprieve is short-lived as anger management issues get the best of her and lands her in jail. A gleeful Joe couldn't be happier at Madea's misfortune. But her eccentric family members, the Browns, rally behind her, lending their special 'country' brand of support. Meanwhile, Assistant District Attorney Joshua Hardaway is on the fast track to career success. But Hardaway lands a case too personal to handle - defending Candace Washington, a woman he went to college with and who is now a prostitute and former drug addict. Handling the case would be a conflict of interest, so he asks his fiancée and fellow ADA Linda Holmes to fill in on his behalf. When Candace ends up in jail, Madea befriends the young woman, protecting her in a 'motherly' way as only Madea can.
- DVD 7521
- Why did I get married?
- During a trip to the picturesque snowcapped mountains in Colorado, eight married college friends have gathered for their annual seven-day reunion. But the cozy mood is shattered when the group comes face-to-face with one pair's infidelity. As secrets are revealed, each couple begins questioning the validity of their own marriage. Over the course of the weekend, husbands and wives take a hard look at their lives, wrestling with issues of commitment, betrayal and forgiveness as they seek a way forward.
- DVD 6355
- Women of Brewster Place
- Mattie Michael, whose life has been plagued by misfortunes, is alone in a ghetto tenement on Brewster Place. She gradually unites the other tenement women to help them struggle for a new life.
- DVD 4657