Films & Other Videos
Films with: Canet, Guillaume
- Affaire farewell
- In 1981 after the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. U.S.-Soviet relations are at their lowest point in more than a decade. A French businessman based in Moscow, Pierre Froment, makes an unlikely connection with Grigoriev, a senior KGB officer disenchanted with what the Communist ideal has become under Brezhnev. Grigoriev begins passing him highly sensitive information about the Soviet spy network in the U.S.
- DVD 8268
- Joyeux Noël Merry Christmas /
- Loosely based on true episodes, this film tells the story of German, French, and Scottish soldiers in the bloody trenches of World War I and the miraculous Christmas Eve truce they unexpectedly forge. Follows a French lieutenant, a Scottish priest, and a German tenor and his beloved Danish soprano as music and the spirit of Christmas create bonds between enemies.
- DVD 143
- Ne le dis à personne Tell no one /
- Eight years after the heinous murder of his wife, pediatrician Alex Beck still grieves for his beloved wife, Margot. When two bodies are uncovered near where Margot's body was found, the police reopen the case and Alex becomes a suspect again. The mystery deepens when Alex receives an anonymous e-mail with a link to a video clip that seems to suggest Margot is somehow still alive.
- DVD 6412
- War of the buttons
- Set in occupied WWII France, War of the Buttons tells the tale of pre-teen rebel Lebrac and the "war" he leads between two rival kid gangs from neighboring villages. Once Lebrac falls for Violette, a young Jewish girl who is new in town and in danger of being exposed by the Nazis, the children are faced with putting their own conflicts aside to protect her and confront the very real war happening around them.
- DVD 12341