Films & Other Videos
Films with: Buy, Margherita
- Caterina in the big city
- "Caterina moves with her family from the small town of Montalto di Castro to Rome. The sensitive and intelligent young girl enrolls in the eighth grade in one of the most prestigious schools in the capital, where she finds her class totally divided between the snobbish, radical chic and reactionary, spoiled brats. Worse, her own father, a frustrated professor, begins to manipulate her as he sees in the parents of her new school acquaintances the possibility for him to achieve a long dreamed of writing career"--Riverside Studios.
- DVD 8576
- Giorni e nuvole Days and clouds /
- Well-to-do, sophisticated couple, Elsa and Michele, have a 20 year-old daughter, Alice, and enough money for Elsa to leave her job and fulfill an old dream of studying art history. After she graduates, however, their lives change. Michele confesses he hasn't worked in two months and was fired by the company he founded years ago. Elsa overcomes her initial shock by pouring extra energy into facing the crisis while Michele, exhausted by an unsuccessful job hunt, lets himself go, alternating between vivacity and apathy. The growing distance between them eventually leads to a break-up. Only when they part will they realize that they risk losing their most precious possession: the love that binds them.
- DVD 6880
- His secret life : ignorant fairies Le fate ignoranti /
- Antonia's happy marriage ends when her husband Massimo is killed in an accident. Following his death she discovers that Massimo had a secret life. She begins to search for details and any information leading to Massimo's mistress, only to discover that his secret lover is a young man. Finding and meeting the friends who spent so much time with Massimo over the years, she finds herself drawn into her former husband's other life. The conclusion of Ozpetek's unofficial trilogy that includes "Steam: The Turkish Bath" and "Harem."
- DVD 13384
- Io e lei Me, myself and her /
- Marina and Federica have lived together as a couple for five years in their gorgeous Rome apartment. Beautiful, funny, and independent, Marina has no doubts about her sexuality or her love for Federica. Federica, a respected architect with a marriage behind her and a grown son, has never declared herself a lesbian and is discreet about her relationship with Marina. When Federica runs into a man she once had a crush on, she starts asking what she really wants from life and love.
- DVD 13268
- Sconosciuta The unknown woman /
- Irena is a mysterious Ukrainian woman with a secret who works her way into the lives of an Italian, affluent young family. She stops at nothing to become the couple's trusted maid and beloved nanny to their fragile young daughter. But deep cracks underneath Irena's dedication soon become apparent as her horrific past and chilling obsession are revealed.
- DVD 6743