Films & Other Videos
Films with: Bukowski, Charles
- Quasi-autobiography of writer-alcoholic Charles Bukowski. Life on the skids in L.A.'s bars and flophouses.
- DVD 2056
- Bukowski at Bellevue
- This pioneer reading (only his fourth ever) was videotaped in black-and-white using a primitive portable video system with two cameras by students at Bellevue Community College and the film has lain forgotten for l8 years. The recording quality is poor.
- DVD 5452
- This drama centers on Hank Chinaski, the fictional alter-ego of author Charles Bukowski, who wanders around Los Angeles, trying to live off jobs which don't interfere with his primary interest, which is writing.
- DVD 5209
- Poetry in motion
- A performance film of contemporary poets which celebrates poetry's ancient oral tradition. Here twenty-four leading North American poets sing, chant and read from their own works.
- DVD 2211
- Tales of ordinary madness
- A hard-drinking poet living in the dark-alley of the world, specifically Los Angeles, is surrounded by desperate and depraved characters. One, a prostitute whom he loves deeply, inspires him to write incredible poems, but soon he must make the unhappy choice between her and his art.
- DVD 360