Films & Other Videos
Films with: Bruckman, Clyde
- General The playhouse ; Cops /
- The General (1926): A locomotive is beloved by its engineer, who sets out to win the Civil War single handedly. The Playhouse (1921): A comedy in which Keaton plays a stage manager, an actor, a monkey and other parts. Cops (1922): A comedy of errors in which Buster Keaton attempts to win his sweetheart's hand in marriage by becoming a successful businessman. His exploits climax in a chase with an entire police precinct.
- DVD 924
- Keaton plus
- In this exclusive collection of cinematic treasures, Kino on video, pays homage to the lesser-known works of the screen's most inventive comedian. Film historian John Bengtson has prepared an interactive tour of locations where Keaton's films were shot. An extensive photo gallery reveals family snapshots, images from Keaton's vaudeville years, fascinating behind-the-scenes stills and more. Also features Ten girls ago, a musical never completed or released providing the opportunity for Buster Keaton, Bert Lahr and Eddie Foy, Jr. to make a comeback with the help of pop star Dion. The short rough cut was assembled to court potential investors.
- DVD 9114
- Seven chances
- Seven chances: A romantically jinxed young man must marry by 7 PM to inherit seven million dollars. While fate seems to thwart his efforts to woo the object of his true affection, public announcement of his strange predicament provides him with a throng of would-be brides. Neighbors: Buster tries to woo his tenement sweetheart in spite of the barriers that stand between them. The balloonatic: Buster and Phyllis endure a number of outdoor adventures trying to prove to each other their survival skills.
- DVD 9128
- Three ages
- Follows Buster's hard luck romance misadventures throughout world history: from the dawn of man in the Stone Age; through the gladiatorial arenas of Ancient Rome to the city streets of the American Jazz Era. The goat: A series of adventures begins when an accident during photographing causes Buster to be mistaken for Dead Shot Dan, the evil badguy. My wife's relations: When a large Irish woman falsely accuses Buster of breaking a window he is hauled before a Polish judge who speaks no English and assumes they are there to be married.
- DVD 9130