Films & Other Videos
Films with: Broadbent, Graham
- Becoming Jane
- The year is 1795 and Jane Austen is a feisty 20-year-old. The emerging writer already sees a world beyond class and commerce, pride and prejudice, and dreams of doing what was then nearly unthinkable--marrying for love. Her parents prefer a wealthy husband, to assure their daughter's future social standing, and are eyeing Mr. Wisley, nephew to the very rich and very formidable Lady Gresham, as a prospective match. But when Jane meets the roguish and decidedly non-aristocratic Tom Lefroy, sharp repartee leads to flying sparks. His intellect and arrogance raise her ire - then knock her head over heels. The couple, whose flirtation flies in the face of the sense and sensibility of the age, is faced with a terrible dilemma. If they attempt to marry, they will risk everything that matters - family, friends and fortune.
- DVD 9148
- In Bruges
- Hit men Ray and Ken have been ordered to cool their heels in the storybook city of Bruges (it's in Belgium) after finishing a big job. But since hit men make the worst tourists, they soon find themselves in a life-and-death struggle of comic proportions against one very angry crime boss.
- DVD 5917
- Second best exotic Marigold Hotel
- As the Best Exotic Marigold Hotel has only a single remaining vacancy - posing a rooming predicament for two fresh arrivals - Sonny pursues his expansionist dream of opening a second hotel.
- DVD 11965
- Seven psychopaths
- Marty is a struggling screenwriter who wants nothing more than to finish his script. Instead, he becomes entangled with the Los Angeles gangster underworld when his odd, but well-meaning friends kidnap a volatile gangster's shih tzu. The ordeal gives Marty all the inspiration he needs; now, he must live long enough to finish his story.
- DVD 9321
- Three billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri
- After months have passed without a culprit in her daughter's murder case, Mildred Hayes makes a bold move, painting three signs leading into her town with a controversial message directed at William Willoughby, the town's revered chief of police. When his second-in-command Officer Dixon, an immature mother's boy with a penchant for violence, gets involved, the battle between Mildred and Ebbing's law enforcement is only exacerbated.
- DVD 12614