Films & Other Videos
Films with: Blessed, Brian
- Alexander revisited the final cut /
- The story of Alexander the Great, who in 4th century BC conquered ninety percent of the known world of the time by defeating Greece, Persia, Afghanistan, and India in just eight years.
- DVD 9261
- As you like it
- Rosalind is the daughter of banished Duke Senior and is being raised at the court of Duke Frederick, with her cousin Celia. She falls in love with a young man named Orlando, but she is banished by Duke Frederick, who threatens death if she comes near the court again. Celia goes with Rosalind. Disguised as the boy Ganymede, Rosalind enters the forest of Arden. Upon their arrival in the forest, they happen upon Orlando and his manservant, who are fleeing the wrath of Orlando's eldest brother. What follows is an elaborate scheme devised by the cross-dressing Rosalind to find out the verity of Orlando's supposed passion for her, and to further capture his heart, through the witty and mischievous façade of Ganymede.
- DVD 5365
- I, Claudius
- A dramatization of Robert Graves' version of the times of the Roman Empire from Augustus to Claudius told through the dying Claudius as he sets down the history of his family.
- DVD 5590
- Much ado about nothing
- With his wedding a week away, Claudio can't wait to marry the beautiful young Hero. To distract him, his best friend Don Pedro devises mischief: a romantic trap for the sharp-tongued Beatrice and the man she loves to hate, Benedick. Their amusement is almost spoiled by the jealous scheming of Don John, but love and laughter prevail when the local constable unwittingly exposes the plot--and all the trouble proves to be much ado about nothing (111 min.).
- DVD 2129
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The hound of the Baskervilles
- Lord Baskerville is dead, seemingly killed by the slavering jaws of a supernatural monster of the moors. The second (and last) of an intended series of film adaptations of Holmes novels.
- DVD 11359
- Tom Jones
- Follows the rollicking adventures of Tom Jones as he romps across 18th century England, from bedrooms to rural inns to London's dangerous streets. Cast out from his home and forbidden his true love, Tom must overcome the charms of an older seductress and the sinister plot of a nefarious rival to win his lover's heart.
- DVD 3337