Films & Other Videos
Films with: Blanc, Michel
- Fille du RER The girl on the train /
- "Jeanne lives in a house in the suburbs with her mother Louise. The two women get on well together. Louise earns her living by looking after children. Jeanne is half-heartedly looking for a job. Louise harbors the hope of getting her daughter a job with Samuel Bleistein, a famous lawyer she knew in her youth. They are set on a collision course because of an incredible lie that Jeanne invents, a lie that grows into the biggest news and political story of the day."--Container.
- DVD 10073
- Hundred-Foot Journey
- Hassan is a culinary ingenue with the gastronomic equivalent of perfect pitch. Displaced from their native India, his family settles in a quaint village in the south of France. They plan to open an Indian restaurant--that is, until Madame Mallory, the owner of a classical French restaurant, gets wind of it. Her icy protests against the new Indian restaurant so near her own escalate to all out war; until Hassan's cooking talent and love for Mme. Mallory's assistant, Marguerite, cannot be ignored.
- DVD 11991
- Monsieur hire
- In a provincial French apartment block, Monsieur Hire endures a solitary life of dulling work as a tailor and vitriolic scorn from his neighbors. Hire becomes the prime suspect in a murder investigation.
- DVD 5227
- Mostro The monster /
- A vicious serial sex killer is on the loose, and landscape gardener and shop-window outfitter Loris is the prime suspect, thanks to his unfortunate habit of getting caught in compromising situations (for which there is always a totally innocent explanation that the police fail to spot). Undercover policewoman Jessica is assigned by eccentric police psychologist Taccone to follow Loris and provide evidence for his arrest - but things don't quite go according to plan.
- DVD 1123
- Prospero's books
- In this adaption of William Shakespeare's The tempest, Prospero imagines and writes the play, speaking the characters' lines as he writes.
- DVD 9663