Films & Other Videos
Films with: Black, Lucas
- 42 the Jackie Robinson story /
- History was made in 1947, when Jackie Robinson broke the professional baseball race barrier to become the first African American MLB player of the modern era. 42 tells the life story of Robinson and his history-making signing with the Brooklyn Dodgers under the guidance of team executive Branch Rickey.
- DVD 9782
- All the pretty horses
- John Grady Cole (Damon) and his best friend Lacey Rawlins (Thomas) leave Texas, head south of the border in search of adventure, and find work as horse wranglers. But when Cole embarks on an illicit and passionate affair with the beautiful daughter (Cruz) of the wealthy ranch owner who is his employer, events are set in motion which forever change the lives of all involved.
- DVD 8646
- Friday night lights
- Takes place in Odessa, a socially and racially divided and economically troubled oil town in the western part of Texas, where high school football is the thing that brings all the people together. Follows Coach Gary Gaines and the Permian High School Panthers through the 1988 season as they work hard to extend Permian's winning record. Shows the players struggling with typical adolescent issues and the lack of future opportunities in their town as well at the overwhelming pressure of the town's expectations.
- DVD 4415
- Get low
- Felix Bush, a Tennessee hermit, is either feared or hated by most of the people that live in the town. One day, he gets the idea to throw one big bash before he kicks the bucket. While he is still alive and kickin' he plans his very own rollicking funeral party.
- DVD 8071
- Sling blade
- 25 years after committing an unthinkable crime, a quiet man named Karl is finally returning home. Once there he is befriended by a fatherless boy and his mother. As a strong relationship develops between Karl and the boy, a confrontation builds with the mother's abusive and sometimes violent boyfriend.
- DVD 1560