Films & Other Videos
Films with: Biehn, Michael
- When a nuclear submarine mysteriously sinks, the Navy commandeers the crew of a civilian deep sea oil rig to help in the rescue operation. This perilous mission becomes a wondrous odyssey into the unknown as forces from the ocean's deepest region begin to make contact with the divers.
- DVD 601
- Ripley is recovering from her first encounter with the deadly alien. Her account of that event is received with skepticism, but transmissions from a colony later established on the Alien's planet abruptly cease. Burke, an up-and-coming company man, talks Ripley into going back with a squad of colonial marines. Of course the Marines do not take her warnings seriously either, until they come face-to-face with the awesome alien spawn.
- DVD 72
- Films of William Friedkin
- Through in-depth interviews, behind the scenes footage and clips from his films, William Friedkin talks about the ideas, influences, motivations, struggles and successes behind his work. Includes filmography and weblink.
- DVD 1085
- Planet terror
- A small town sheriffs' department has to deal with an outbreak of murderous, infected people called "sickos." Cherry Darling meets up again with her old lover, El Wray, just as their Texas town is being overrun by "sickos" with festering sores turning them into zombies. Cherry has El Wray's jacket, which she took with her when she left and he keeps trying to explain how he looked for it for two weeks and she keeps interrupting his story. Gun-legged Cherry and one-man wrecking crew El Wray try to save the world from a horde of flesh-eating zombies.
- DVD 5300
- The "Terminator" (part man, part machine) is sent to present day Earth from the future on a deadly mission. His task is to kill a young woman whose life will have great significance in the decades to come. This mechanical monster from the future leaves behind him an unspeakable path of destruction which nothing can stop.
- DVD 546