Films & Other Videos
Films with: Bernard, Emily
- Black lives matter giving voice to the pain /
- A panel discussion organized by UVM's Center for Cultural Pluralism as part of MLK Celebration 2015--a time of reflection, discussion and movement.
- DVD 11334
- Blackboard Jungle Navigating Race, Gender and Sexuality in the New Classroom Symposium.
- This symposium, designed for faculty members, addresses some of the challenges that emerge when gender, race and sexuality intersect and shape how students learn and how professors teach.
- DVD 5469
- Real talk about the n-word and other oppressive language
- "This is a keynote presentation on the legacy of the "N" word and other oppressive language. It will explore whether the words are too inextricably linked to a past where no degree of appropriating can rid them of a violent and marginalizing history. Followed by a panel discussion on how the histories of oppressive words impact classroom pedagogy, discussion, and share strategies for dealing with this complex topic."--UVM's website
- DVD 11217