Films & Other Videos
Films with: Berle, Milton
- Evil Roy Slade
- Spoof of the western film genre in which good triumphs over evil. Rascally scoundrel Evil Roy Slade (Astin) struggles to become an honest man to win the love of a beautiful women.
- DVD 10403
- It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world
- When a goofy assortment of motorists unexpectedly learn the whereabouts of a stolen fortune, they speed off on a side-splitting, car-bashing race for the loot.
- DVD 1635
- Loved one
- A bemused would-be poet gets entangled with an unctuous cemetery entrepreneur, a mom-obsessed mortician and other bizarre characters.
- DVD 5739
- Milton Berle an all-star tribute to "Mr. Television" /
- A special tribute to Milton Berle and his Texaco Star Theater from the Museum of Television & Radio in Beverly Hills, Calif.
- DVD 2619
- Pioneers of primetime
- A tribute to the icons of early television and an entertaining retrospective on the golden age of television comedy. Includes footage from shows such as "The Milton Berle show", "The Ed Sullivan show", "The Jack Benny show", "The Red Skelton show", "I love Lucy", and "The Honeymooners." Six years in the making, the program features exclusive in-depth interviews with an unprecedented collection of TV's early stars.
- DVD 4788
- Where angels go, trouble follows
- Comedic drama centering around nuns in a convent and the conflict between the traditional, rigid values of the Roman Catholic church and the liberalism of the 1960s.
- DVD 7522