Films & Other Videos
Films with: Berkel, Christian
- Michèle seems indestructible. Head of a successful video game company, she brings the same ruthless attitude to her love life as to business. Being attacked in her home by an unknown assailant changes Michèle's life forever. When she resolutely tracks the man down, they are both drawn into a curious and thrilling game--a game that may, at any moment, spiral out of control.
- DVD 12114
- Flammen & Citronen Flame & Citron /
- Copenhagen, 1944. The exploits of Flame and Citron, a duo of assassins with the Danish resistance movement are becoming legendary. They begin by dispatching Danish collaborators and graduate to the occupying Nazis, after which the SS puts bounties on their heads. Their ultimate goal: Gestapo commandant Karl Heinz Hoffmann. As loyal Danes with a hatred of the Nazi occupation, they kill Danes who are collaborating. Flame seems empowered by killing, growing ever more reckless with his tactics. Citron's dread increases almost hourly, as the running, hiding, and furtive meetings with his estranged wife gnaws at his soul. Who can they trust? Who is giving their orders? What if there has been insidious infiltration and their skills are being misused? For these good men, resistance isn't futile, but it does come with its own terrible cost.
- DVD 10291
- Lautlos Soundless /
- Viktor is a professional hit man, but when bizarre circumstances lead him to cross paths with a mysterious woman, he decides to risk everything for love. Now as the police close in on him, only the most daring plan will allow for their escape.
- DVD 7190
- Zwartboek Black book /
- Rachel, a young Jewish girl hiding from the Nazi's during World War II in The Netherlands, sees her hiding place blown up. She escapes with her rescuer, a young sailor, but the boat sails into a trap set by the Germans. She escapes and joins the resistance, and under the false name Ellis de Vries she meets SS-hauptsturmführer Ludwig Muntze on a train smuggling weapons. She goes to his headquarters to meet him again and gain his trust, and soon they fall in love. She joins his office as a spy, but when someone within the resistance betrays her, she is now seen as an enemy betraying both sides. All that's left to do is run with the man she learned to love and find a way to prove her innocence by finding the real betrayer.
- DVD 5520