Films & Other Videos
- Recounts the true story of a young Catholic socialite from Buenos Aires, Camila O'Gorman, who falls in love and runs away with a young Jesuit priest, Ladislao Gutierrez, in 1847. Eventually they are found and executed by the repressive government. The film also makes a statement about the affect of dictatorship on personal and political freedom.
- DVD 3134
- Señora de Nadie Nobody's wife /
- Leonor is living the good life: a husband, two kids, a comfortable home. But when she discovers her husband is cheating on her, that life collapses. Leonor flees the world she knows, finds a new job and begins to meet new men. From a distance, she cautiously observes her children.
- DVD 3132
- Yo, la peor de todas I, the worst of all /
- This historical drama tells the story of Juana Inés de la Cruz, one of the greatest poets of the Spanish Siglo de Oro. In order to pursue her passion for writing, Juana enters the convent. There, she develops an intimate relationship with the vicereine, who inspires her poetry. But when the forces of the Inquisition invade the convent, the women have only each other to turn to.
- DVD 3133