Films & Other Videos
Films with: Bejo, Bérénice
- In 1927, George Valentin is a silent movie superstar. However, the advent of the talkies will kill his career and he will sink into oblivion. For young extra Peppy Miller, it seems the sky's the limit as major movie stardom awaits. Though their careers are taking different paths their destinies will become entwined.
- DVD 8962
- Childhood of a leader
- The young son of an American diplomat living in Paris learns to manipulate the people around him.
- DVD 12243
- Dernier diamant Last diamond /
- Simon Carrerra has just been released from prison and is now on parole. His friend Albert persuades him back to his old ways with the idea of a big-time heist of a celebrated diamond in Antwerp: the "Florentine." The jewel's owner, Marie Neuville, suddenly passes away and her daughter, Julia, is left in charge of the sale. Simon encounters Julia while posing as a friend of Julia's mother. Slowly but surely, the two become closer. He manages to use their relationship to get to the diamond and the heist is a success. However, another member of the heist has a different motive and Simon has to decide if he wants to continue with the crime or help Julia recover the diamond.
- DVD 12309
- Grand rôle The great role /
- French actor Maurice thinks he has landed an important film role after years of obscurity and rushes home to tell his beloved wife Perla the news. But when he discovers the role actually went to a famous American instead, he takes on the role of his life to make sure Perla, who is ill with cancer, doesn't find out.
- DVD 3782
- OSS 117 le Caire, nid d'espions /
- Secret agent Hubert Bonisseur de la Bath, a.k.a. OSS 117 who in the tradition of Maxwell Smart and Inspector Clouseau somehow succeeds in spite of his ineptitude. After a fellow agent is murdered, Hubert is ordered to take his place.
- DVD 7372