Films & Other Videos
Films with: Beery, Noah
- Dawn rider [and], trail beyond /
- Dawn rider: John Wayne plays a man whose father is senselessly gunned down in a holdup by a gang of bandits. He chases the gang until he himself is wounded. He later recovers and brings the crooks to justice. Trail beyond: Traveling in the Northwest, two men discover a map detailing the location of hidden gold. Their travels are deferred when a young girl is kidnapped by a renegade who learns of the map's existence. The two adventurers must race to save the girl and find the gold.
- DVD 980
- Of mice and men
- Tells the story about the strange relationship of two migrant workers who are able to realize their dreams of an easy life until one of them succumbs to his weakness for soft, helpless creatures and strangles the farmer's wife.
- DVD 338
- She done him wrong
- "Set in the 1890s, West plays a brash barroom entertainer with a soft spot for men in trouble, especially the mission director, young Cary Grant. She unknowingly gets caught up in a murder, as well as a white slavery ring, and sets about clearing things up as only Mae can. In between rescues she manages to perform some of her heated, hip-swinging classics including a steamy belting of 'Frankie and Johnnie."
- DVD 9364
- Three musketeers
- Tom Wayne (played by John Wayne) is an American pilot who rescues three French Foreign Legionnaires trapped by Arab gun runners, and so begins a lasting friendship between "The Three Musketeers" and their American "D'artagnon." Together they battle El Shaitan, head of the gun runners and the treacherous Devil's Circle.
- DVD 846