Films & Other Videos
Films with: Bay, Michael
- 13 hours
- A gripping true story of six elite ex-military operators assigned to protect the CIA who fought back against overwhelming odds when terrorists attacked in the U.S. diplomatic compound on September 11, 2012. When everything went wrong, six men had the courage to do what was right.
- DVD 12727
- Due to a shuttle's unfortunate demise in outer space, NASA becomes aware of a doomsday asteroid that is on a collision course with Earth. It seems that the only way to knock it off course is to drill into its surface and detonate a nuclear weapon. But as NASA's under-funded yet resourceful team train the world's best drillers for the job, the social order of the world begins to break down as the information reaches the public and hysteria results.
- DVD 653
- Two people living in an isolated utopian colony discover that their lives are not as idyllic as they seem.
- DVD 10029
- In an America wracked by crime and overcrowded prisons, the government has sanctioned an annual 12-hour period in which any and all criminal activity, including murder, becomes legal. On this night plagued by violence and an epidemic of crime, one family wrestles with the decision of who they will become when a stranger comes.
- DVD 12601
- Quiet place
- A powerful and evil force threatens to attack a family whenever they make a noise, causing them to plunge into lives of silence. Any move they make, they live with the terrifying threat of being ambushed at any moment. With their existence on the line, they will need to develop a plan to escape their perilous circumstances. The question is whether or not time has already run out on their aspirations to lead normal lives. In a post-apocalyptic world, a family is forced to live in silence while hiding from monsters with ultra-sensitive hearing.
- DVD 12691
- A retired US Marine general (Ed Harris) seizes a stockpile of chemical weapons and takes over Alcatraz with 81 tourists as hostages. His demand: restitution to families of soldiers who died in covert operations. A Navy SEAL team with support from an FBI chemical warfare expert (Nicolas Cage) and a former Alcatraz escapee (Sean Connery) assemble to penetrate the terrorists' defenses on the island and neutralize the threat before time runs out.
- DVD 2175