Films & Other Videos
Films with: Basehart, Richard
- Being there
- Circumstances propel a feeble-minded gardener, whose entire knowledge of life comes from watching television, into becoming adviser to the president of the United States and a powerful but dying tycoon.
- DVD 3079
- An aging swindler, ringleader of a trio of petty thieves who impersonate priests to cheat peasants, finally realizes the futility of his life.
- DVD 1280
- Giotto and the pre-Renascence
- Deals with the works of the artist Giotto, contrasting his innovations with the hieratic mood of his predecessors. Shows the major cycles of his frescoes, including those at the Upper and Lower Church of San Francesco, Assisi, the Scrovegni family Arena Chapel in Padua, and St. Croce in Florence.
- DVD 2653
- Moby Dick
- Consumed by an insane rage, Captain Ahab has but one purpose in life-- revenge on the great white whale who maimed and disfigured him.
- DVD 1502
- Directed by Federico Fellini, the story of a fragile girl who falls in love with a brutal circus performer she was sold to by her mother.
- DVD 3409
- Twilight zone.
- In I sing the body electric, a girl comes to understand that a grandmother can be a tender, thoughtful, caring, loving woman, even if she is a robot. In Long distance call, a young boy uses a toy telephone to talk with his dead grandmother. In Lonely, a murderer is sentenced to solitary confinement on a distant asteroid. In Probe 7, over and out, the lone survivors of two annihilated planets must begin new lives together on a new world.
- DVD 1112