Films & Other Videos
Films with: Barrymore, John
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
- Dr. Jekyll, an idealistic London doctor, has a weakness for experiments which take him to the boundaries of human consciousness and experience. When Sir George Carew, father of the girl Jekyll loves, accuses him of being afraid of temptation, he finds a drug which allows him to separate the evil side of his personality from the good; as Edward Hyde, he embarks upon a career of crime.
- DVD 179
- Grand hotel
- The glitz and glitter of Berlin's Grand Hotel comes alive with this story of love and betrayal. Contains both fullscreen and widescreen.
- DVD 4443
- Invisible man the legacy collection /
- A scientist discovers how to make himself invisible but can't reverse the process. He realizes with terror that he has become a prisoner of his unseen self, and this unbearable state drives him to madness and murder.
- DVD 4227
- Markov, a peasant soldier, becomes an officer in the Imperial Russian Guard and falls in love with Princess Tamara. She scorns him and has him stripped of his rank and thrown in prison. Markov becomes an important Red official with the advent of the Revolution and saves Tamara from execution. Together, they escape from Russia.
- DVD 9703
- Twentieth century /
- A temperamental Broadway producer trains an untutored actress, but when she becomes a star, she proves a match for him.
- DVD 12584
- While the city sleeps
- "Ask mother" says the message scrawled in lipstick at a muder scene by an unknown serial killer who preys on women. It's a sensational story - if it bleeds, it leads - and a news conglomerate offers a big promotion to the high-level company exec who solves the case. So begins the wheeling, dealing and backstabbing of the competing media hotshots as they vie to unmask the so-called Lipstick Killer.
- DVD 12532