Films & Other Videos
Films with: Barnier, Luc
- Bienvenue chez les Ch'tis
- Post office manager Philippe longs for a transfer to the sunny, sophisticated south of France. But when his attempt to cheat his way into a transfer backfires, he is sent instead to Nord-Pas de Calais. This northern province is known for its chilly dampness, its drunken, unemployable population, its terrible food and an impenetrable dialect known as Ch'timi. But Philippe soon learns to love these people so much that he must devise a strategy, with the help of the natives, to keep his left-behind wife from discovering his secret.
- DVD 6940
- Dernière lettre The last letter /
- In 1941, a Russian-Jewish doctor recites her final letter to her son as she awaits her destruction at the hands of the Nazis in a Jewish ghetto in German-occupied Berdychev. In her letter, she describes conditions within the ghetto and the futile but necessary efforts to maintain a semblance of normal life.
- DVD 7390
- Place Vendôme
- Marianne is the wife of a famous diamond jeweler. When he suddenly commits suicide, she learns that the business is in shambles and she is drawn back into the jewel dealing world. Forced to sell a cache of stolen gems her husband hid in their home, she finds herself confronted by plenty of would-be suitors, including the Russian mafia and the De Beers diamond cartel.
- DVD 1392