Films & Other Videos
Films with: Barbato, Randy
- Hidden Führer debating the enigma of Hitler's sexuality /
- "In September 2001, respected German historian Lothar Machtan dropped a bombshell on the world of Hitler studies: Hitler was a secret homosexual. His highly acclaimed and explosive book, 'The Hidden Hitler', ignited a storm of controversy. With information from the bestselling book, award-winning filmmakers Fenton Bailey, Randy Barbato, and Gabriel Rotello explore areas of the Führer's private life"--Container.
- DVD 4220
- Inside deep throat
- It was banned in 23 states. The government didn't want you to see it. 'Deep Throat' was more than just a titillating curiosity, it was the sexually explicity film that ignited a social and political firestorm. This film examines the politics and the payoffs, the porn stars, and the persecution of a cultural phenomenon that remains just as highly controversial today as when it was first screened in 1972. -- Container.
- DVD 4141
- Mapplethorpe look at the pictures /
- Presents a look at photographer Robert Mapplethorpe's life and career, against the backdrop of preparations for twin 2016 retrospective exhibits of Mapplethorpe's work at The Getty Museum and The Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA).
- DVD 12003
- Trans generation
- Follows four American college students as they prepare for gender reassignment. The students discuss their lives, their hopes, and setbacks, and deal with varying reactions from family and friends.
- DVD 6124