Films & Other Videos
Films with: Aumont, Michel
- Comte du Monte Cristo
- Tells the dramatic story of Edmond Dantes, a young French sailor who is falsely denounced as a political traitor and unjustly imprisoned for eighteen years without trial. After a daring escape, Dantes flees to the island of Monte Cristo, where he finds a colossal treasure bequeathed to him by a dying fellow inmate. Using these riches, he assumes a new identity and devises a plan of vengeance upon all those who betrayed him.
- DVD 1156
- Dimanche à la campagne A Sunday in the country /
- Monsieur Ladmiral, an aging impressionist painter, spends his usual Sunday afternoon visit with his family ruminating over life's small pleasures and inevitable disappointments until his daughter Irene arrives. Irene, a whirlwind of activity for whom life itself is an art, has a magical reviving effect on her father and the world suddenly takes on the beautiful hues and feelings of an Impressionist masterpiece.
- DVD 783
- French terrorists kidnap the American ambassador, leaving dead and wounded in their wake. Soon they begin quarreling as to his fate, while the police purge suspects in an attempt to destroy the Nada faction. As the violence escalates on both sides, the State and the terrorists are forced to use one another's methods in an increasingly desperate and relentless conflict.
- DVD 3077
- Placard The closet /
- François Pignon, a very bland sort of man who works as an accountant in a condom factory, is about to be fired. His new neighbour comes up with an idea to prevent such a thing from happening: he creates photos and then spreads the rumor that François is gay so that the factory management might be afraid they'll be sued for sexual discrimination. Of course, nothing happens as it should, but the changes in François Pignon's life-- and other people's too - is drastic!
- DVD 2146