Films & Other Videos
Films with: Audiard, Jacques
- De battre mon coeur s'est arrete
- In this remake of Fingers, Tom, a ne'er-do-well, works with two scheming real estate men who have little or no morals. He decides to return to the piano, practicing Bachs' Toccata in E Minor for an important audition that could be a life-changing event.
- DVD 3810
- De rouille et d'os = Rust and bone /
- A homeless father and street boxer struggling to support his son and a horribly injured killer whale trainer's lives intersect and form an intensifying bond that fractures the considerable defensive armor each is accustomed to wearing.
- DVD 9884
- To escape the civil war in Sri Lanka, a former soldier, a young woman and a little girl pose as a family. They end up settling in a housing project outside Paris. Even though they barely know one another, they try to build a life together.
- DVD 12275
- Prophète A prophet /
- Malik el Djebena, who is condemned to six years in prison, cannot read or write, but soon figures out the politics of the prison. Though Malik is only 19-years-old, the leader of the Corsican gang who rules the prison corners him and gives him certain 'missions' to carry out. He quickly gains the confidence of the gang leader, as these assignments begin to toughen him up. But Malik soon develops some plans of his own.
- DVD 7545
- Regarde les hommes tomber
- A salesman tries to find the murderer of his best friend, a cop named Mickey. To do this, he realizes that he must abandon everything he knows.
- DVD 10088
- Sur mes lèvres read my lips /
- Carla works in a real estate office and has a hearing problem. Carla makes the acquaintance of Paul, a small-time criminal who has just been released from prison on parole. Before long, it becomes obvious that Paul is having an influence on Carla's normally stable nature. Carla and Paul's actions go from malicious to seriously criminal when Paul hatches a scheme to rob a nightclub owner to whom he owes money -- a scheme that involves Carla's keen skill as a lip reader.
- DVD 1764