Films & Other Videos
- Boy and the beast
- When Kyuta, a young orphan living on the streets of Shibuya, stumbles into a fantastic world of beasts, he's taken in by Kumatetsu, a gruff, rough-around-the-edges warrior beast who's been searching for the perfect apprentice. Despite their constant bickering, Kyuta and Kumatetsu begin training together and slowly form a bond as surrogate father and son. But the unlikely pair will be put to the ultimate test; a final showdown.
- DVD 11752
- Chiri tsubaki = Samurai's promise /
- "Uryu Shinbei appeals his boss's corruption and his appeal is denied. He is kicked out from the han. Shortly afterwards, his wife Shino collapses from a disease and dies. Right before her death, she tells Shinbei, 'I hope you go back to the han and help Uneme Sakakibara.' Shinbei and Uneme were friends, but they became rivals to gain Shino's affection. Uneme is also related to Shinbei's exile."--IMDb
- DVD 13442
- Shinkichi, a handsome 25-year old man, was cursed as a baby when his father killed a businessman. Unknowing of the curse, Shinkichi gets married to an older woman, Oshiga, who works as a teacher. It doesn't take long before the curse starts to take its toll on the couple and during a dispute, Shinkichi accidentally injures his wife in the face. The injury doesn't seem very bad at first but the infection soon spreads and Oshiga dies. Shinkichi tries to start over with other women but the deadly curse is far from over.
- DVD 7591
- Kanzō Sensei Dr. Akagi /
- Set on a small Japanese island near the end of World War II, this is the story of a doctor's obsession to retain his decency and stamp out a deadly disease.
- DVD 9480
- When four-year-old Kun's new baby sister, named Mirai (meaning 'future'), quickly wins the hearts of Kun's entire family, his world is turned upside down. As his mother returns to work, Kun becomes increasingly jealous of baby Mirai, until one day he storms off into the garden, where he encounters guests from the past and future, including his sister Mirai as a teenager. Together, Kun and teenage Mirai go on a journey through time, uncovering their family's incredible story.
- DVD 12966
- Wolf children
- "Hana was a student before she was a mother. ... Then she met a man, who turned out to be a wolf, and together they built a family. Hana loved her mate fiercely, but fate took him from her, leaving her alone with two unusual kids she didn't know how to raise. ... This is a mother's journey. Teach your children to chase their dreams--and smile through the tears as they disappear into the world in search of who they will become"--Container.
- DVD 10205