Films & Other Videos
Films with: Arriagada, Jorge
- Comédie de l'innocence The comedy of innocence /
- Shortly after his 9th birthday, Camille tells his mother Ariane that he is really Paul, and that he would like to return to his "real" mother, Isabella, who lives on the other side of town. Alarmed at first, but willing to humor him, she takes him to Isabella's and is startled to find out he knows her apartment intimately. It turns out that Isabella's son drowned two years earlier. Is Camille the reincarnation of Isabella's dead son?
- DVD 4651
- Femmes du 6ème étage The women on the 6th floor /
- Paris, 1960. Jean-Louis lives a bourgeois existence with his neurotic socialite wife Suzanne while their children are away at boarding school. The couple's world is turned upside down when they hire Maria, a Spanish maid who introduces Jean-Louis to an alternative reality a few stories up on the sixth floor. Befriending a group of sassy Spanish maids, the women teach him there's more to life than stocks and bonds, and their influence on the house ultimately transforms everyone's life.
- DVD 10313
- Noche de enfrente Night across the street /
- "On the verge of a forced retirement, Don Celso, an elderly office worker begins to relive both real and imagined memories from his life--a trip to the movies as a young boy with Beethoven, listening to tall tales from Long John Silver, a brief stay in a haunted hotel. Stories hide within stories and the thin line between imagination and reality steadily erodes, opening up a marvelous new world of personal remembrance and fantastic melodrama"--Container.
- DVD 10353
- Salvador Allende
- From his childhood in Valparaiso to his suicide following the Pinochet military coup on September 11, 1973, the life and works of chilean president Salvador Allende.
- DVD 4870
- Virgen de los sicarios Our lady of the assassins /
- An older writer, Fernando, returns to his hometown, Medellin, Colombia. There he falls in love with 16-year-old assassin, Alexis. After Alexis is killed, Fernando hunts for his killer in the Medellin slums and falls in love with Wilmar, a boy who resembles Alexis.
- DVD 1894