Films & Other Videos
Films with: Arnaud, François
- Borgias. the original crime family /
- Rodrigo Borgia becomes Pope Alexander VI, propelling him, his two sons Cesare and Juan, and his daughter, Lucrezia, to become the most powerful and influential family of the Italian Renaissance.
- DVD 8162
- J'ai tué ma mère I killed my mother /
- Focusing on the relationship between Hubert Minel, a 16-year-old Quebecois living in suburban Montreal, and his single mother Chantale, the film beautifully captures the anxieties of a mother-son relationship. While he gauges her with contempt, only seeing her out-of-date sweater and kitschy decor, the ingrained mechanisms (i.e. manipulation and guilt) of their relationship beautifully (and tragically) unravel on the big screen.
- DVD 11040
- Rabid dogs
- On the main avenue of a crowded city, Sabri grips the steering wheel of his car, eyes fixed anxiously on the bank entrance opposite ... Then, there's a sudden explosion, and three masked men race to the car, bags loaded with stolen cash. Unfortunately, everything is about to go wrong. With the cops right behind them, the car crashes and their boss is killed. Sabri and his accomplices are forced to run. The desperate criminals will stop at nothing to make their escape. Taking a young woman and a father and child hostage, they embark on a crazy, violent road trip that not all of them will survive ...
- DVD 13093