Films & Other Videos
Films with: Archer, Dane
- Gender & communication male-female differences in language & nonverbal behavior /
- This video explores the impact that gender has on both verbal messages including speech, language, and vocabulary, as well as on nonverbal channels of communication such as touch, movement, and gesture.
- DVD 10238
- Gender and relationships male-female differences in love and marriage /
- Explores the differences in the ways that men and women experience the love relationship. Examines ways to make a relationship work better for both men and women. Features men and women from a variety of cultural and social backgrounds who provide testimony on how gender differences affect their relationships.
- DVD 3318
- World of gestures culture & nonverbal communication /
- Gestures from different cultures around the world are explored in this film, as shown by people from many nations performing different kinds of gestures. Also explored are the meaning, function and origin of gestures.
- DVD 9946