Films & Other Videos
Films with: Angel, Heather
- The scene is Dublin, 1922. Gypo Nolan stumbles through a foggy Irish night, his brain pickled in whiskey and his soul tormented by shame and fear. Gypo is an informer, a turncoat who betrayed his friend to the British police for 20 pounds. Now he can't spend the money fast enough, nor can he run from his treachery fast enough as he brawls, brags, swaggers and lies his way toward his fate.
- DVD 5648
- When their vessel is torpedoed in the Atlantic Ocean during WWII, eight survivors find refuge in a lifeboat. Short on food and water, their situation is further complicated when they rescue a crew member from the German submarine that sank their ship.
- DVD 10240
- Masque of the red death The premature burial.
- Side A. The masque of the red death. The evil Prince Prospero is a devil worshipper and a tyrannical ruler. Anyone who stands against him is sentenced to death. Two men dare to denounce the Prince and are imprisoned. A beautiful woman pleads for their release, but is captured by the Prince for his own pleasures. The two prisoners are brought to the Prince at his "Masque Ball" for public torture. But there is one uninvited guest standing in the shadows waiting for the right moment to strike. Side B. The premature burial. In a dark, deserted graveyard a mad doctor and two young medical students watch as workmen labor to exhume the body of someone thought to be buried alive. The discovery triggers an unexplainable reaction in Guy Carrell, one of the young students whose ancestors met their untimely deaths in strange and unusual ways and Guy is worried that he may be next.
- DVD 1949
- Undying monster
- The heir to a British estate is afflicted with the curse of the werewolf and begins stalking the moors in search of prey.
- DVD 5160