Films & Other Videos
Films with: Anderson, Kelly
- Every mother's son
- Story of three mothers, Iris Baez, Kadiatou Diallo, and Doris Busch Boskey, fighting for justice for their sons, Anthony Raymond Baez, Amadou Diallo, and Gary (Gidone) Busch. All three men were killed by police.
- DVD 7919
- Never enough a documentary /
- "Do we own our things, or do they own us? Michele has 700 sweaters. When the pain of overcollecting outweighs the pleasure, she calls Ron "Disaster Master" Alford for help. Ron, a de-cluttering expert who believes "clutter begins in the head and ends up on the floor, ' determines Michele is a hoarder with a rating of 8/10 on his 'clutter index.' Ron also visits a Marine with 7,800 Beanie Babies and a Home Shopping Network addict whose purchases are literally burying him. [This film] is a documentary meditation on materialism, consumerism, mental illness, and the social fabric of our lives."--Container.
- DVD 8683
- Out at work
- (Out at work: original version) Looks at the lives of three gay works as they struggle to gain equal rights and eradicate homophobic treatment in the workplace. (Out at work: America undercover) Includes two of the stories found in the orginal version of Out at work as well as the story of a stock trader who was maltreated and sexually harassed by his employer because of his sexual orientation.
- DVD 7235
- Overcoming the odds a story of the first global health and corporate accountability treaty /
- "On May 21, 2003 the 192 countries of the World Health Assembly unanimously adopted the Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (FCTC). The FCTC will save millions of lives and change the way tobacco giants like Philip Morris/Altria operate globally -- inspiring further worldwide action to prevent transnational corporations from endangering our health, our environment, and human rights."--Container.
- DVD 2849