Films & Other Videos
Films with: Anderson, Judith
- All through the night
- A big shot gambler investigating the murder of his favorite German baker stumbles upon a Nazi plot to blow up an American warship and is framed for murder in this comedy-thriller.
- DVD 8529
- And then there were none
- Ten people, strangers to each other, are invited to a lavish estate on an island. The tension mounts as, one by one, they are murdered.
- DVD 1624
- In 1870s New Mexico Territory, megalomaniacal widowed ranch owner T.C. Jeffords butts heads with his daughter, Vance, a firebrand with serious daddy issues, over her dowry, choice of husband, and finally, ownership of the land itself.
- DVD 12682
- Man called Horse
- An English aristocrat is taken prisoner by a tribe of American Sioux Indians and given to the chief's aging mother as a servant. Gradually, he embraces the tribe's way of life and falls in love with the chief's sister. The constant threat of ambush by a rival tribe and rigors of survival now fill the days of this man called "Horse." He is eventually given a chance to prove his worthiness and be accepted into the tribe. But in order to be accepted with honor as an equal within the tribe, he must endure the Sun Vow.
- DVD 4637
- A young bride is brought by her new husband to his manor house in England. There she finds that the memory of her husband's first wife haunts her, and she tries to discover the secret of that mysterious woman's death.
- DVD 481