Films & Other Videos
- Abrazos rotas
- "Harry Caine, a blind writer, reaches this moment in time when he has to heal his wounds from 14 years back. He was then still known by his real name, Mateo Blanco, and directing his last movie."--IMDb.
- DVD 7366
- Julieta lives in Madrid with her daughter Antía. They both suffer in silence over the loss of Xoan, Antía's father and Julieta's husband. At times, grief doesn't bring people closer, it drives them apart.
- DVD 12222
- Mala educación Bad education /
- Filmmaker Enrique gets a visit from an aspiring actor claiming to be his old school friend Igancio, who has written a story about their traumatic childhood spent at Catholic school. In the story, a drag performer attempts to blackmail a predatory priest by exposing their scandalous past. When Enrique produces a film based on the story, the villainous priest from their school days arrives to tell his own version of the events.
- DVD 3730
- Mujer sin cabeza The headless woman /
- "A bourgeois woman is driving alone on a dirt road when she becomes distracted and runs over something. In the days following this jarring incident, she becomes dazed and emotionally disconnected from the people and events in her life. She becomes obsessed with the possibility that she may have killed someone. The police confirm that there were no accidents reported in the area and everything returns to normal, until a gruesome discovery is made"--Container.
- DVD 10185
- Relatos salvajes Wild tales /
- Six short stories involving people out for vengeance. Vulnerable in the face of a reality that shifts and suddenly turns unpredictable, the characters cross the thin line that divides civilization and barbarism. A lover's betrayal, a return to the repressed past and the violence woven into everyday encounters drive the characters to madness as they cede to the undeniable pleasure of losing control.
- DVD 11186
- Secret life of words
- Hannah, a recluse who wears a hearing aid, is forced by her employer to take a vacation. On holiday she finds a job on an oil rig caring for Josef, a burn victim who has temporarily lost his sight. Hannah's job is to care for Josef until he is stable enough to be transferred. There is almost no one on the rig, except a cook, an oceanographer and a few others out at sea. Hannah tends to Josef and he slowly breaks her shell of silence.
- DVD 5139