Films & Other Videos
Films with: Aleandro, Norma
- The story of a young woman with Down syndrome who lives a happy, routine life in Buenos Aires, being meticulously cared for by her mother Dora. One tragic morning in 1994, everything changes when Anita is left alone, confused and helpless after the nearby Argentine Israelite Mutual Association is bombed. As Anita wanders through the city, she learns not only to care for herself, but touches the lives of those around her, from an alcoholic to a family of Asian immigrants.
- DVD 9346
- Cama adentro Live-in maid /
- When Buenos Aires is plunged into an economic meltdown, Bebe faces crises and is unable to pay her longtime maid, Dora. The two realizes that in order to survive, they must put aside their class resentments.
- DVD 5691
- Hijo de la novia
- Rafael is a 42-year-old divorced father and restaurant owner who is overwhelmed with life. He feels guilty that he doesn't visit his mother, who is stricken with Alzheimer's disease; he lives in his father's shadow; he doesn't spend enough time with his daughter and he can't commit to his girlfriend. When a series of unexpected events happen, Rafael re-evaluates his life.
- DVD 2519
- Historia oficial The official story /
- The wife of an Argentinian businessman faces the ultimate challenge when she begins to suspect that her own daughter, adopted at birth, may have been stolen from a family of "los desaparecidos".
- DVD 679